we make it happen with strong business advisory services to guide your decisions
The rapidly changing commercial and legislative landscape can present unique challenges for businesses. DFK Gray Perry works closely with our clients to identify the specific needs and goals of their business, the issues being faced and then provide recommendations on the most appropriate solutions. Business Advisory services are a core component of sustained growth.
Whether it’s managing growth, meeting every day compliance requirements, or undertaking a major transaction, we provide expert advice to help businesses maximise success.
the family owned business
We are particularly highly skilled in the area of the family owned business. With unique ownership and management, many family owned businesses deal with a mix of emotional and business issues. Failing to recognise, understand and respond to these issues can make it difficult for the business to succeed and grow.
We provide clients with the skills and expertise needed to ensure the growth and survival of a family owned business through areas such as:
- Resolving family conflicts
- Advising on changes and transitions
- Tailoring financial needs
- Allocating responsibility and roles of family members
- Sharing wealth
All businesses go through periods of transition. These can be times of uncertainty and anxiety as fundamental choices are made to reshape the future. We can assist by providing answers to questions which may be of concern to you including:
What is my exit strategy? How can I run my business more effectively and efficiently? What if my departure is not a voluntary decision but an involuntary one? How do I unlock the equity in my business? Will I have enough to retire on? Can I protect my assets? Do I need to revise my will?
additional business advisory services
- Management accounting and analysis
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Restructuring and asset protection
- Refinancing and capital raising
- Wealth creation strategies
- Business performance and benchmarking
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Accounting and taxation compliance
- Strategic business advice
- Estate planning
- Corporate affairs matters
- Bookkeeping for small/medium businesses
Extensive contacts within the legal profession means we are also able to assist clients with:
- Incorporation of Companies
- Establishment of discretionary or unit trusts
- Amendments to trust deeds for change of trustees or other details
- Organising superannuation fund deeds
If you’re seeking expert and proactive advice for you or your business call DFK Gray Perry on +61 8 8212 2366 to arrange a meeting with one of our partners.