we make it happen with tailored leading edge taxation strategies and solutions
One of our core accounting services is knowledge and implementation of the complex and constantly changing Taxation laws. DFK Gray Perry provides Clients with extensive, specialist experience and leading-edge advice in all areas of taxation. High quality tax solutions are tailored to the individual, specific circumstances.
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has significantly stepped up its audit program. We provide our clients, selected by the ATO, with the strategies and technical support needed to prepare for, and effectively deal with, the tax audit. This is an area we are very experienced in – you are in good hands with out team.
goods & services tax (gst)
Resolving GST non-compliance issues can be complicated and costly. Our experienced teams review accounting systems, to ensure full compliance with GST responsibilities, and thus avoid the potential need to rectify costly mistakes.
capital gains tax (cgt)
CGT has seen many changes over time, making it crucial for you to get perceptive leading-edge advice. We constantly keep pace with the latest legislation, rulings and announcements to ensure you make informed decisions. In particular we offer advice on:
- The purchase or disposal of property
- Buying or selling a business or shares
- Establishing a business structure
fringe benefits tax (fbt)
FBT applies to any employer who provides non-cash benefits to their employees (and their associates).
Our services ensure compliance with FBT and include:
- The best way to structure employee benefits
- Fringe Benefits Tax obligations
- Preparation, or review, of the Fringe Benefits Tax Return
state based taxes
There are many state based taxes that may impact on business affairs, or personal investments.
We offer advice to guide you through these taxes, before entering into any transactions.
taxation accounting advice for businesses
- International tax and transactions between related international parties (transfer pricing)
- Employee remuneration and share plan packages
- Corporate restructures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- R&D expenditure concessions
- Export Market Development Grants
- Succession planning
- Goods and Services Tax
- Payroll Tax
- International Tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- State Taxes and Duties
- Tax Investigations by the ATO
taxation accounting advice for individuals
- Tax compliance and tax audit management
- Tax effectiveness advice for proposed investments
- Tax reform issues (including consolidations)
- The taxation of trusts
- Tax effective structures
- Advice for overseas residents and expatriates
- International tax issues
- Super & Estate Planning
- Capital Gains Tax
- Private company loan advice
- Tax investigations by the ATO
- State based taxes